Friday, October 1, 2010

What is Your Style?

Over at Thrifty Decor Chick today Sarah is talking about what kind of style her home is.  (I say that as if I know her personally and that we talk all the time about decorating but in truth, I'm just a follower of her cool blog.)

As I was looking at Ethan Allen today, they have a style quiz.  So I took it and according to them, I am HayLoft.  They describe that as being energetic. Fashion-driven. Practical. Materials borrowed from industry, architecture, and nature. Clean shapes. Punches of color. Spontaneous and fresh. Kids and pets? Bring them on.   

Ummm.. Okay, if they say so.  I think it sound good and so I went on to look at some pictures of things they say I might like. I love, loved them.  I posted some of the pics below.  I think they hit the nail on the head.  I do love these photos and would just die if my home looked like this.  I would be in home decor heaven.











Happy Friday All!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails